October 22, 2018
Hackensack Meridian Health Palisades Medical Center will present a Community Health Fair on Saturday, November 3, from 10:00am to 2:00pm, at the North Bergen Public Library, 8411 Bergenline Avenue. The event is free and open to the general public.
Free health tests and screenings will include:
- Blood Pressure
- Blood test for Diabetes (A1c)
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Vision Screenings (attendees MUST call (201) 854-5702 to pre-register for vision tests)
- HIV Testing
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
Information and services will also be available on the following:
- Shop-Rite Flu Clinic (with insurance card, reduced fee applied with no insurance)
- Certificates for Mammography and Prostate Exams
- Information on insurances, family resources, medical resources and much more
- Act Now Foundation (Alzheimer’s & Dementia)
Free giveaways & refreshments will also be provided. For more information, please call Nikki Mederos at (201) 854-5702.
About Hackensack Meridian Health Palisades Medical Center
Hackensack Meridian Health Palisades Medical Center is located at 7600 River Road in North Bergen, NJ, and it serves a population of 450,000 in Hudson and southern Bergen counties. The not-for-profit medical center is a part of the Hackensack Meridian Health System, and it features a 206-bed hospital and The Harborage, a 245-bed nursing home and rehabilitation center. Palisades Medical Center is ranked as one of the top hospitals of its size in New Jersey by Inside Jersey magazine and Castle Connolly Medical Ltd. Palisades Medical Center is the largest employer in its service area with more than 1,300 employees. It has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare. For more information, please call 201-854-5000 or visit palisadesmedical.org.