July 17, 2020
Clinical Contributors to this Story
Swapna Nair, M.D. contributes to topics such as Internal Medicine.
As more businesses begin to reopen following weeks of declining COVID-19 cases, it’s important to remember that all basic precautions taken to prevent the spread of COVID-19 should still be taken.
COVID-19 continues to spread in other parts of the country and we still do not have a vaccine against the virus.
So, when you head out to go shopping, visit your favorite restaurant or just go about your daily life – there are a few things you should always have handy to help limit the spread of germs:
1. Face Covering or Mask
2. Hand Sanitizer
3. Sanitizing Wipes
5. Contactless Payment Method
With many aspects of life entering a new normal, a little preparation and planning can help you and your family stay safe from COVID-19.
Next Steps & Resources:
- Meet our clinical contributor: Swapna Nair, M.D.
- To make an appointment with Dr. Nair or a doctor near you, call 800-822-8905 or visit our website.
- 6 Tips to Wash Your Hands the ‘Right’ Way
- Should Kids Wear Masks? Here’s What To Know
- How To Grocery Shop Safely During The COVID-19 Pandemic
The material provided through HealthU is intended to be used as general information only and should not replace the advice of your physician. Always consult your physician for individual care.