Blood Donors Needed
Blood donations are needed during the COVID-19 pandemic. It is safe to donate blood. Coronavirus is not transmitted through blood, and donation centers take special measures to ensure social distancing, pre-screening and safety protocols.
Make an Appointment to Donate:
Those who are healthy, feeling well and eligible to give blood or platelets are urged to make an appointment through one of the three organizations that collect blood in NJ:
Sign up to receive the latest information on the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Labor and Delivery Guidelines
- Blood Donors Needed
- Visitor Restrictions
- Center for Discovery and Innovation
- NJ Pandemic Relief Fund
- NJ COVID-19 Information Hub
- Volunteering – We greatly appreciate people offering to volunteer at Hackensack Meridian Health. In our effort to protect the health and safety of our team members, patients and the community, we are unable to have volunteers at this time. We are, however, hiring for immediate openings. Check out our complete list of openings.
- Donate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) – We are joining the state’s call and asking community members who wish to donate supplies to email email@example.com.
- Food Donations – Thank you for your interest in making a food donation to our caregivers. We ask that you please email FoodDonations@hackensackmeridian.org to coordinate your delivery, allowing a two to three-day window.