Blood Donors Needed
Blood donations are needed during the COVID-19 pandemic. It is safe to donate blood. Coronavirus is not transmitted through blood, and donation centers take special measures to ensure social distancing, pre-screening and safety protocols.
Make an Appointment to Donate:
Those who are healthy, feeling well and eligible to give blood or platelets are urged to make an appointment through one of the three organizations that collect blood in NJ:
Telemedicine for Coronavirus
For a limited time, New Jersey residents can schedule online visits at ConvenientCareNow.com for just $20 when you use promo code HMH20. If 65+, use promo code HMHFREE for a free consult.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Pregnancy During a Pandemic: What You Need to Know
- If You Smoke or Vape, COVID-19 Is Another Reason To Quit
- How to Take Your Temperature and Check for a Fever
- Ways You Can Help Health Care Workers
- Can You Get Coronavirus From Mail?
- Dealing with Screen Time for Children
- Coping with Loss While ‘Social Distancing’
- How to Order Food Delivery Safely
- Working From Home
- Kids and COVID-19
- Answers on Masks
- Tips to Wash Your Hands the ‘Right’ Way
- NJ COVID-19 Information Hub