Hackensack Meridian Health's COVID Recovery Center
New Jersey’s first and only center dedicated to assisting COVID-19 patients after their recovery.
New Jersey has been one of the hardest hit states with the second highest number of COVID-19 patients in the nation. Hackensack Meridian Health’s COVID Recovery Center will provide medical support to the hundreds of thousands of recovered COVID-19 patients in New Jersey and the surrounding tri-state area as they continue on their path to health.
Why Choose HMH’s COVID Recovery Center
- Hackensack Meridian Health physicians have treated thousands of COVID patients. We know many continue to face lingering side effects, and we want to help patients get the care they need to make a full recovery.
- We are prepared to provide continued care to the patients experiencing side effects such as lung, heart and behavioral health complications.
- If you or a loved one need medical support after recovering from COVID-19, call 833-565-0405 to schedule a physician screening and receive a customized treatment plan.
What To Expect
- Recovered COVID-19 patients who need additional medical care will receive a telescreening by one of Hackensack Meridian Health’s COVID Recovery Center physicians.
- Based on the screening results, the physician will create a customized care plan and connect the patient with specialists if needed.
“Hackensack Meridian Health has been helping lead the fight against COVID-19,” said Robert C. Garrett, FACHE, chief executive officer of Hackensack Meridian Health. “Just as we treated patients as they battled COVID-19, Hackensack Meridian Health is committed to caring for these patients as they continue their recovery.”
“From heart and lung complications to anxiety and other behavioral health side effects, our network of primary care physicians and specialists are available to help recovered COVID patients navigate their health care journey after COVID-19,” said James Clarke, M.D., senior vice president, Primary Care & Specialty Care.