COVID-19 Community and Patient Health Education Toolkit
COVID-19 has affected so many of us in our communities. In order to get through this difficult time, you’ll need the right information and resources. At Hackensack Meridian Health, we’ve worked with our experts to compile a toolkit that will help you in the challenges you’ll face in dealing with this pandemic. Here you’ll find information on how to keep safe and steps you can take to stay healthy.
- Common Myths about Coronavirus Explained
- I Think I Have Coronavirus, Now What?
- When & How to Use Telemedicine if You’re Feeling Sick
- How to Take Care of a Loved One with Coronavirus
- Young People Should Take COVID-19 Seriously, Too
- Protecting Seniors Against COVID-19
- How to Take Your Temperature to Check for a Fever
- 6 Ways You Can Help Health Care Workers During COVID Outbreak
- What Are the Long-Term Effects of COVID-19?
- Is COVID-19 Over in New Jersey?
- COVID-19 and Flu Season: What It May Mean for You
- How To Create a COVID Bubble and Why You Should Consider One
Other Languages: Amharic, Arabic, Burmese, Cape Verdean Creole, Chuukese, Dari, Farsi, French,
Haitian Creole, Hmong, Karen, Khmer, Korean, Kinyarwanda, Kunama, Lao, Marshallese,
Nepali, Oromo, Pashto, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian (Bosnia), Simplified Chinese, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai, Tigrinya, Tongan, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Other Languages: Spanish, French, Simplified Chinese, Arabic, Dari, Farsi, Russian, Swahili,
Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Korean, Burmese, Haitian Creole, Nepali, Pashto,
Somali, Swahili, Tigrinya, Amharic, Chuukese, Hebrew, Karen, Kinyarwanda,
Kunama, Marshallese, Oromo, Portuguese, Tagalog, Thai, Tongan, Yiddish, Lao
Other Languages: Spanish, French, Simplified Chinese, Arabic, Dari, Farsi, Russian,
Swahili, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Burmese, Haitian Creole, Nepali, Pashto, Somali, Swahili, Tigrinya,
Amharic, Karen, Kinyarwanda, Korean, Kunama, Oromo, Portuguese, Tagalog, Thai, Lao, Serbian (Bosnia)
- Are Pregnant Women More at Risk for COVID-19?
- COVID-19: Tips for Expectant Parents
- Delivering a Baby During a Pandemic: What to Know
- What Pregnant Moms Should Know About COVID-19
- 4 Ways to Cope with Postpartum Depression & Anxiety During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Breastfeeding Advice During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Kids and COVID-19: Here’s What We Know
- Should I Take My Child to the Pediatrician During the Pandemic?
- Tips for Parents of Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Coronavirus and Kids: Symptoms and Who’s at Risk
- Multi-system Inflammatory Syndrome & Its Possible Link to COVID-19 in Children
Coping with COVID-19
- Should Kids Wear Masks? Here’s What To Know
- The A-B-Cs of Back-to-School in 2020
- Should I Babysit My Grandkids Amid Coronavirus Outbreak?
- Dealing with Child Boredom without Relying on Screen Time
- 6 Therapeutic Activities for Kids During the Coronavirus Outbreak
- Ways to Help Kids Cope with Coronavirus Fears
- Taking Kids to the Emergency Department During COVID-19 Outbreak
- If You Smoke or Vape, COVID-19 Is Another Reason To Quit
- What Cancer Patients Should Know About Coronavirus
- Dealing with Cancer, Anxiety & Fear During Coronavirus Pandemic
Diabetes and Dialysis
- People with Diabetes and COVID-19: A Guide for Staying Healthy
- How To Manage Dialysis During the Coronavirus Pandemic
Organ Transplant Recipients
- Answered: 5 Questions about Face Masks
- Should You Wear a Mask Outside?
- How to Properly Wear a Facemask
- Carry These 5 Things with You to Help Prevent COVID-19
- 5 Mask Mistakes People Make
- Which Masks Are Most Effective and Why?
- Do Masks Really Work?
- Should You Wear Goggles For Coronavirus Protection?
- How to wear a fabric mask safely [WHO]
- How Does Soap Work?
- 6 Tips to Wash Your Hands the ‘Right’ Way
- How to Keep Coronavirus Off Your Phone & Devices
- Can You Get Coronavirus From Packages and Mail?
- Does Chlorine Kill Coronavirus?
- How to Manage Anxiety around Coronavirus
- Coping with Loss While ‘Social Distancing’
- Drugs & Alcohol Are No Way to Cope – Try These Tips Instead
- Overcoming the Stigma of a Positive COVID-19 Test Result
- Can I Use Telemedicine to Fill Behavioral Medications?
- Staying Connected While Social Distancing Is Important, Here’s Why
- Can Isolation During a Pandemic Lead to Depression?
- Feel Pandemic Guilt? You’re Not Alone. Here’s How to Overcome It.
- Why Routines are Important for Mental Health
- What If I Like Being Quarantined?
- Has COVID-19 Made You Addicted to Your Phone?
- Adjusting to a Stressful COVID-19 World
- Coping with stress during the COVID-19 outbreak [WHO]
- Possible Life-Saving Treatment for Coronavirus Patients: Blood Plasma Therapy
- What is Remdesivir & How Is It Used For COVID-19?
- How are Hospitals Being Cleaned?
- Can Certain Blood Types Cause Increased Risk For COVID-19?
- We’re Learning More About COVID-19 – Here’s the Latest
- Why COVID-19 Vaccine Clinical Trials Need People of All Heritages
- COVID-19 Vaccine Trials: 9 Things You Should Know
- Top 5 Questions About COVID-19 Vaccines
- How to Order Food Delivery Safely
- How To Grocery Shop Safely During The COVID-19 Pandemic
- How to Handle Car and Home Repairs During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Hospital Procedure Postponed? 5 Signs It’s Time To Get Care Now
- Running Errands? Getting a Haircut? Look For These Safety Measures
- Learn more about Hackensack Meridian Health’s COVID Recovery Center