COVID-19 Vaccine for 16-64 With Underlying Health Condition
Key things to know
- You must live, work or study in New Jersey to receive a vaccine from us.
- We do not accept walk-ins.
- We send email confirmations when appointments are made.
- If you are 16 or 17 years old and have an appointment, you must have your parent or legal guardian with you.
- Second doses are scheduled at the time of your first visit. Remember to bring your vaccine card so we can update it.
- You don’t need to arrive early. Just arrive a few minutes early. We’ll be ready for you.
- You must wear a mask and observe social distancing guidelines.
- You will be registered, then receive your vaccine and then observed for 15 minutes for any side effects.
What to Bring
- Identification like a driver’s license, passport or state ID.
- If you have insurance, bring your insurance card. You will not be charged for the vaccine. It is free. Your insurance may be billed to defray the costs of paying staff to administer the vaccine, but you will not have an out-of-pocket expense.
- For those covered by a Medicare Advantage plan, please bring your Medicare Coverage ID Card since COVID -19 vaccines are covered by traditional Medicare. If you do not have a traditional Medicare Card, please be able to provide your Social Security Number when you come in for your vaccine.
- Health Care Workers and First Responders: Bring a work ID or badge if you have one.