COVID-19 Vaccine for Health Care Workers
Per New Jersey guidelines, Hackensack Meridian Health is offering COVID-19 vaccinations for New Jersey’s residents who are Health Care Workers, First Responders, 65 or older, or 16-64 with an underlying health condition.
- You must be a resident of New Jersey.
- Walk-ins cannot be accepted.
- Fill out the below form verifying you meet the eligibility criteria.
- You only need to schedule your first dose. Second doses are schedule at the time of your first dose.
What you need to bring:
- Please bring identification to verify your identity, like a driver’s license, passport or state ID).
- If you have insurance, please bring your insurance card. You will not be charged for the vaccine. It is free. Your insurance may be billed to defray the costs of paying staff to administer the vaccine, but you will not have an out-of-pocket expense.
- For those covered by a Medicare Advantage plan, please bring your Medicare Coverage ID Card since COVID -19 vaccines are covered by traditional Medicare. If you do not have a traditional Medicare Card, please be able to provide your Social Security Number when you come in for your vaccine.
- Health Care Workers and First Responders: Bring a work ID or badge if you have one.
What you need to know:
- You don’t need to arrive early. Just arrive a few minutes early. We’ll be ready for you.
- You must wear a mask and observe social distancing guidelines.
- You will be registered, then receive your vaccine and then observed for 15 minutes for any side effects. The entire appointment lasts no more than 30 minutes.