Worried about coronavirus? Telemedicine can help.
With the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), it’s important to seek the right care at the right place.
Hackensack Meridian Health is here to help make it easy to seek care in the most convenient manner.
With our Convenient Care NOW mobile app, you can have a visit with a board-certified physician on your phone, your tablet or your computer. There’s no need to leave your house and risk further exposure.
The doctors follow the latest CDC guidelines with COVID-19. We, along with the CDC, recommend that patients at risk for COVID-19 who are not yet showing symptoms or have mild symptoms be evaluated virtually before going to an urgent care facility, doctor’s office or emergency department.
You can learn more about your risk and the symptoms of COVID-19 by checking out the CDC web site.
- Labor and Delivery Guidelines
- Blood Donors Needed
- Visitor Restrictions
- Center for Discovery and Innovation
- NJ Pandemic Relief Fund
- NJ COVID-19 Information Hub
- Volunteering – We greatly appreciate people offering to volunteer at Hackensack Meridian Health. In our effort to protect the health and safety of our team members, patients and the community, we are unable to have volunteers at this time. We are, however, hiring for immediate openings. Check out our complete list of openings.
- Donate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) – We are joining the state’s call and asking community members who wish to donate supplies to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Food Donations – Thank you for your interest in making a food donation to our caregivers. We ask that you please email FoodDonations@hackensackmeridian.org to coordinate your delivery, allowing a two to three-day window.