Worried about coronavirus? Telemedicine can help.
With the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), it’s important to seek the right care at the right place.
Hackensack Meridian Health is here to help make it easy to seek care in the most convenient manner.
With our Convenient Care NOW mobile app, you can have a visit with a board-certified physician on your phone, your tablet or your computer. There’s no need to leave your house and risk further exposure.
The doctors follow the latest CDC guidelines with COVID-19. We, along with the CDC, recommend that patients at risk for COVID-19 who are not yet showing symptoms or have mild symptoms be evaluated virtually before going to an urgent care facility, doctor’s office or emergency department.
You can learn more about your risk and the symptoms of COVID-19 by checking out the CDC web site.
Telemedicine for Coronavirus
For a limited time, New Jersey residents can schedule online visits at ConvenientCareNow.com for just $20 when you use promo code HMH20. If 65+, use promo code HMHFREE for a free consult.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Pregnancy During a Pandemic: What You Need to Know
- If You Smoke or Vape, COVID-19 Is Another Reason To Quit
- How to Take Your Temperature and Check for a Fever
- Ways You Can Help Health Care Workers
- Can You Get Coronavirus From Mail?
- Dealing with Screen Time for Children
- Coping with Loss While ‘Social Distancing’
- How to Order Food Delivery Safely
- Working From Home
- Kids and COVID-19
- Answers on Masks
- Tips to Wash Your Hands the ‘Right’ Way
- NJ COVID-19 Information Hub