Webinar Learning During the Coronavirus Pandemic
We are pleased to provide educational sessions to help our community members navigate through these uncertain times. Webinar recordings of each program will be added periodically, so we encourage you to check back regularly. Register online for upcoming webinars.
- Staying Connected While Social Distancing: How to Deal with Feelings of Isolation, Anxiety and Sadness
- How to Help Kids Cope with Coronavirus Fears
- Kids and COVID-19: What Parents and Caregivers Need to Know (Webinar Recording)
- Heart Attack Or Anxiety: What Is It? (Webinar Recording)
- How To Sleep Better During The Coronavirus Crisis (Webinar Recording)
- Labor and Delivery Guidelines
- Blood Donors Needed
- Visitor Restrictions
- NJ Pandemic Relief Fund
- NJ COVID-19 Information Hub
- Volunteering – We greatly appreciate people offering to volunteer at Hackensack Meridian Health. In our effort to protect the health and safety of our team members, patients and the community, we are unable to have volunteers at this time. We are, however, hiring for immediate openings. Check out our complete list of openings.
- Donate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) – We are joining the state’s call and asking community members who wish to donate supplies to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Food Donations – Thank you for your interest in making a food donation to our caregivers. We ask that you please email FoodDonations@hackensackmeridian.org to coordinate your delivery, allowing a two to three-day window.