All Purpose Cleaner | Greening the Cleaning
This cleaner is formulated for tough soils and grime. Excellent for use on any hard surface not damaged by water.
Applications / Where to Use:
- Used as a spray and wipe application for countertops, walls, sinks, doors, desks, and any hard surfaces not harmed by water.
- For use in scrubbing and recoating processes.
- For use in daily mopping.
- Can be used to clean VCT, terrazzo, marble, pergo, laminate and rubber floors.
- Can be used in an automatic scrubber.
Dilution: 2 - 4 oz./gal
Product Codes / Available Sizes:
DIN 1 640.4 / 6x1 RTU qt.Cs
DIN 1 640.4.1 / 1 Gal 4/Cs
DIN 1 640.4.5 / 5 Gal Pail
DIN 1 640.4.15 / 15 Gal Drum
Ingredients: Water, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Alcohol Ethoxylate, Sunset Yellow/Food Yellow
RTU SDS: All Purpose Cleaner - RTU (PDF)
Dilute with cold unheated tap water. Start by using 4 oz. per 1 gallon of water. Adjust by using more or less All Purpose Cleaner to suit personal need.