Heavy Duty Degreaser & Cleaner
A multi-purpose heavy duty degreaser/cleaner that removes automotive, industrial and kitchen soils instantly. Approved for use on all surfaces in and around food processing areas. Can also be used to clean machinery, loading docks, trucks and printing presses.
Applications / Where to Use:
- For use with spray and wipe application on counter tops, walls, kitchen hoods, sinks and other hard surfaces.
- For use with pressure washer.
- For use in daily mopping.
- For use in automatic scrubbing machines
Dilution: 8 oz./gal
Product Codes / Available Sizes:
DIN 14 640.9.1 / 1 Gal 4/cs
DIN 14 640.9.5 / 5 Gal Pail
DIN 14 640.9.55 / 55 Gal Drum
Ingredients: Water, Alcohol Ethoxylate, Citric Acid, Ethanolamine, Sodium Sesquicarbonate, Ethyl Alcohol Denatured with Denatonium Benzoate, Dye
RTU SDS: Heavy Duty Degreaser - RTU (PDF)
- Dilute with 8 oz. per gallon of cold unheated tap water. A potable rinse is required in and around food processing areas.
- Dilute with 2 oz. per gallon of cold/unheated tap water. For heavy application, double dilution.
- Apply solution with mop or automatic scrubber.
High Pressure Washing
- Dilute with 3oz. per gallon of cold/ unheated tap water.
- Apply solution at low pressure from bottom to top and rinse top to bottom at high pressure.
- A potable rinse is required in and around food processing areas.