- Applicants must have received their Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an ACPE-accredited Doctor of Pharmacy program (or one in process of pursuing accreditation) or have a Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Committee (FPGEC) certificate from the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP).
- Only candidates that are US citizens, green card holders or on J1 visa will be considered for review
- HUMC will conduct virtual interviews for the upcoming recruitment season
HUMC participates in the ASHP Resident Matching Program. Applicants interested in the program should submit the following materials through PhORCAS
- Curriculum vitae
- Pharmacy school transcript: Candidates from a pass/fail pharmacy school must submit their class rank directly to the Residency Program Director or through PhORCAS
- Three recommendation letters - references should complete the reference section in PhORCAS. Traditional letters of reference are not required. The reference writers will be required to comment on the applicant's clinical problem solving skills, independence and resourcefulness, ability to accept constructive criticism, scope of responsibility, total patient load, and organizational and time management skills.
- Letter of Intent