Today, Hackensack Meridian Health stands as one of the largest, most comprehensive networks in New Jersey, combining academics and research with an extensive continuum of care. We are renowned for our world-class quality, respected for our expert physicians, and admired for our commitment to our communities. As a highly awarded hospital network, Hackensack Meridian Health has been awarded in the top 150 places to work in health care.
Our team member page walks through the many amazing individual and family benefits (including child care) of being a part of the Hackensack Meridian Health family.
Conveniently located near many major highways and public transportation options, K. Hovnanian Children’s Hospital of the Jersey Shore University Medical Center is located in central New Jersey, well-known for its many beaches, and the highly populated cities of Red Bank and Asbury Park. The hospital’s campus location is a 5-minute drive to a sprawling shoreline, and near to many popular attractions.
Jersey Shore University Medical Center is located in Monmouth County, which has consistently top-rated school systems, expansive parks, lakes, outdoor activities, shopping malls, and of course easy access to the jersey shore. A short drive to Manhattan, Philadelphia and the Poconos, being a fellow at K. Hovnanian Children’s Hospital provides you the opportunity to easily visit many exceptional destinations.
From the Grounds for Sculpture in Hamilton, NJ to the well-known PNC Bank Art Center in Holmdel, NJ, there are endless options for experiencing local cultural activities, concerts, theater, nightlife and cuisine.
- Annual Retreat
- Childcare onsite (Hackensack Meridian Health> day care with employee-reduced monthly rates)
- Comprehensive medical/dental/life insurance
- Computer access 24/7
- Educational Fund
- Electronic Library
- Employee Assistance Program
- EPIC Electronic Medical Record System
- Free Parking
- Family leave
- Holidays (July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Day, Memorial Day)
- Meal Allowance ($350 per month)
- Malpractice insurance
- Maternity Leave
- On-call living quarters
- Tax-shelter annuity plan (403)b
- Temporary disability
- Vacation Days (20 Days per Academic Year)
- Wellness Days (5 Days per Academic Year)
- White coats with names embroidered
- Workers compensation
Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- 45-bed inpatient unit
- 10-12 bed dedicated Pediatric Emergency Department, open 24/7
- 10-bed Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- On-site fully renovated Ronald McDonald Room
- 35-bed Level III – Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- One of the top 50 Children’s Hospitals for cancer nationwide, ranked by U.S. News & World Report
- Pediatric Sedation Service led by the Critical Care team
- 297 bed free-standing, not-for-profit, psychiatric facility
- 36 inpatient adolescent psychiatry and adolescent dual diagnosis beds
- East Mountain Youth Lodge - 91 child & adolescent psychiatry residential beds
- East Mountain School - a 120-student NJ-approved private special education school for 7th through 12th-grade students who are classified as emotionally disturbed or as having behavioral disorders