Successful & Diverse PractitionersFamily Medicine is a diverse specialty, as illustrated by the career paths of HackensackUMC Mountainside Family Medicine Residency Program graduates:
- 61% of our alumni practice in the suburbs, 21% practice in urban areas and 18% classify their practice location as rural.
- 54% of our alumni are members of group practices and 26% are solo practitioners. The remaining 20% are involved in medical education.
- 93% of alumni have hospital privileges.
- 92% of alumni have active pediatric practices.
- 47% of alumni provide services to nursing homes.
- 16% of our alumni provide pre-natal care.
- 5% of our graduates have earned Certificates of Advanced Qualifications.
Five year Board Passage Rate of the American Board of Family Medicine Certification exam is 100%