Thank you for your interest in pursuing a Family Medicine Residency position at Hackensack Meridian Health Ocean Medical Center.
ACGME Accreditation Code: 1203300685 NRMP Match Code: 2108120C0
Residency program applications for the NRMP Match will be accepted and reviewed via ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service) ONLY beginning when ERAS opens to programs in late September.*To ensure prompt review and to facilitate early correspondence to initiate an interview, submit your completed application early in the season.
ALL interviews, pre-interview events, and second look open house events are virtual this year using ZOOM and will be offered by invitation only through ERAS. All correspondence should be through ERAS.
Program Application Requirements
1. Applicants must have all pre-medical requirements (3 credits for physics, chemistry and biology).
2. Must graduate from an official LCME, AOA, or WHO directory medical school.
3. International Medical School Graduates must be eligible via one of the 6 pathways put forth by the ECFMG and be eligible for an ECFMG certificate (click on the link provided for more information).
4. Deadline to submit an application is December 15th at 5:00pm.
5. Priority for interview is given to applicants passing exams for USMLE and COMLEX on the 1st attempt. All applicants who apply to our program are considered regardless of the number of attempts and scores.
6. Recent medical school graduates (within 5 years) are preferred.
7. Three Letters of Recommendation are required and should include at least one from Family Medicine.
8. Satisfactory completion of clinical clerkships of at least 4 week duration in each (internal medicine, surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, and psychiatry). Foreign graduates can use their Rotating Internship Certificate as verification.
9. Identification of U.S. Citizenship or permanent resident status is required. Our Institution is unable to sponsor or accept J1/H1B visas at this time.
10. All applicants are considered regardless of age, gender, race, religion, place of origin, marital status, parental status, disability or any other factor.
Apply with ERAS
Register for NRMP