Hospitals and Emergency Departments
727 North Beers St.
Holmdel, NJ 07733
Wait times are refreshed every 30 minutes. Wait times are provided for informational purposes only and cannot be guaranteed upon arrival. They may remain subject to change at all times without notice. When "NA" is displayed, wait time is unavailable.
We have construction in our cafeteria and patients are limited with food options. Visitors, please pardon our appearance as we enhance our cafeteria to better serve our team, patients, and visitors. We are encouraging visitors to use the InstaEat App when ordering from our cafeteria, as you will not have access to the cafeteria at this time. Our Gift Shop, located across from our Cafeteria, has select food items Monday - Friday from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. We apologize for the inconvenience and will re-open our cafeteria once construction is complete. Thank you! - Bayshore Leadership Team
Bayshore Medical Center
We Are Always Ready at Bayshore!
- About Bayshore Medical Center
- COVID-19 Visitor Restrictions
- Patient and Visitor Information
- For Health Professionals
- Billing and Insurance
- Classes and Events
- Magnet Recognition Program®
Key Phone Numbers
Main number: 732-739-5900
Office of Patient Experience: 732-739-5911
Discharge Coordinator (Case Management): 732-739-5981
Medical Records: 732-739-5933 or 732-739-5985
Pre-Admission Testing: 732-739-5950
Gift shop: 732-739-5928
Bariatric Center: 732-739-5925
Center for Sleep Medicine: 855-855-0334
Center for Wound Healing: 732-497-1611
Diabetes Management: 732-497-1760
Diagnostic Imaging and Interventional Radiology: 732-739-5959
Rehabilitation Services: 732-739-5955
Patients should bring the following information when registering for an appointment or hospital stay:
- Advance Directive
- Copay or deductible
- Driver’s license
- Insurance Card
- Medicare/Medicaid card
- Name and Social Security Number of the insured
- Referral forms from your physician (if required by your insurance carrier)
- Referral/Order Guidelines
- Worker’s compensation information (if applicable)
Valet parking is free to patients and visitors. The valet parking staff are available from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday near the main entrance.
Specialty Programs Available
- Surgical Services: Our physicians collectively perform thousands of surgeries a year in a wide range of surgical specialties. Find a Surgeon at Bayshore Medical Center.
- Bariatrics & Surgical Weight-Loss: Our personalized approach to weight loss provides care plans based on your unique situation. This includes counseling, nutrition, exercise and medical and surgical options to ensure the best possible outcome. The Center for Bariatrics at Bayshore is an accredited center of the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP), the highest accreditation level available to bariatric surgery facilities. We are also an “A” rated center by the Leapfrog Group for patient safety and the recipient of the 2022 Healthgrades award for Excellence in Bariatric Surgery. Are you a candidate for bariatric surgery? Take a Health Risk Assessment to find out.
- Heart Care: Our expert physicians specialize in using advanced cardiac technology to perform the most current and complex minimally-invasive cardiovascular, endovascular and interventional radiology procedures in a state-of-the-art catheterization lab. We are also the recipients of the Healthgrades 5-Star Rating for Cardiac Pacemaker Procedures in 2021, 2022 Chest Pain - MI Registry Platinum Performance Achievement Award by the American College of Cardiology and the 2022 American Heart Association’s Get with The Guidelines® Heart Failure Gold Plus Heart Failure Award.
- Diagnostic Imaging and Interventional Radiology: Accredited by the American College of Radiology, our highly trained specialists are board-certified in radiology and radiology specialties. We offer extended evening and weekend hours and scheduling flexibility to accommodate your busy schedule. Learn more about our services.
- Center for Wound Healing: Our expert medical practitioners have a consistent wound healing rate over 95% and specialize in treating chronic, non-healing wounds with hyperbaric oxygen treatment. We have been designated as a Center for Excellence by Healogics® for Wound Care for 11 consecutive years.
Why Choose Bayshore Medical Center
- Leaders in Cardiovascular Care: Awarded a 5-Star Rating for Cardiac Pacemaker Procedures by Healthgrades, the Gold Plus Award for Heart Failure Quality Achievement by the American Heart Association and designated as an Accredited Chest Pain Center by the American College of Cardiology.
- Breast Center: Our nationally accredited Breast Center is home to board certified breast imagers who provide access to total breast care through the continuum to address preventative health, diagnosis, treatment, and support. Our mammography technology combines the most advanced 3D imaging with the SmartCurve Breast Stabilization Systems' curved paddle design to offer a more pleasant mammography experience, regardless of breast density or size. Schedule your screening mammogram online
- Expanded Emergency Center: The Dr. Robert H. Harris Emergency Care Center at Bayshore Medical Center is a newly built, 32,000-square-foot facility that has 35 private patient rooms and a five-bed crisis unit staffed with behavioral health specialists. It is fully equipped with high-tech equipment and expanded space to care for the community and offers a greater capacity to decrease wait times. It offers advanced care to treat both minor and life-threatening medical conditions in a tranquil and private environment. Take a look inside!
Mother and Daughter Face Breast Cancer Diagnoses Together
Lauren Kawka and her mother, Maureen Dempsey, face—and overcome—the same breast cancer diagnosis at the same time.