HMH - Primary Care - Howell
We are proud to share that we have been recognized by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) as a Patient-Centered Medical Home. The NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) standards emphasize the use of systematic, patient-centered, coordinated care that supports access, communication, and patient involvement.
Our physicians and providers rotate between our Freehold, Howell and Jackson locations. We also have additional practices located in Morganville, Sea Girt and Toms River.
- Health care for the entire family – from infants to seniors
- Sick visits
- Routine well visits (recommended annually)
- Preventive medicine
- Treatment for on-going chronic diseases, including:
- Cardiovascular disease
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Surgical clearance
- Work, school, camp, sports and college physicals
- Workers compensation
- Phlebotomy services
- Flu vaccines and other immunizations