Hackensack Meridian Health Subacute Rehabilitation - Wall
We are an inpatient subacute rehabilitation facility providing complex medical care and rehabilitation programs to people of all ages. Our services are an alternative to prolonged hospital care.
We provide the highest standards of personalized care, delivered with compassion by our dedicated team members.
Using a multi-disciplinary, goal-oriented approach, we work to help all of our patients reach their maximum level of independence. Hackensack Meridian Health Subacute Rehab is pleased to announce it has achieved Pathway to Excellence designation by the American Nurses Credentialing Center. The Pathway to Excellence designation identifies the elements of interprofessional work environments where nurses can flourish and feel empowered. The designation substantiates nursing job satisfaction at Hackensack Meridian Health Subacute Rehab and identifies it as one of the best places to work.
At Hackensack Meridian Health Subacute Rehab at Wall, we are proud to be CARF-certified, which means you can be assured that we meet the rigorous CARF (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) standards for providing top-quality services and the best rehabilitation care.
When a facility is CARF-accredited, it means your provider has passed an in-depth review of its services. It is your assurance that the provider has met and applied CARF’s comprehensive set of standards for quality to their business and service delivery practices — a qualified endorsement that your provider conforms to nationally and internationally recognized service standards and is focused on delivering the most favorable satisfaction results for you.
Hackensack Meridian Subacute Rehab at Wall is designed to make our residents feel at ease during their stay with us. Our facility is tastefully decorated and contains easily accessible living space. Companion suites allow for privacy and provide a comfortable environment for recovery. They include a number of first-class amenities that give the comforts of home such as:
- Short-term subacute Rehabilitation therapy
- 24-hour staffing, with board certified physician and registered nurses
- Individual care planning and regular health assessments
- Assistance with getting around, dressing, bathing, personal hygiene, and medications
- Medication administration
- Coordination of doctor appointments
- Monthly calendar of recreational activities
- Specialty beds, shower chair and equipment for bariatric surgery recovery
- Pain management
Services Available for Additional Fees:
- Haircuts and hair styling
Our facility contains a Library Living Room near the lobby and each floor contains a TV lounge and pantry where residents can socialize with their guests or other residents. Along with our relaxed atmosphere, we offer a variety of recreational, educational, and spiritual programs for our resident’s enjoyment.
- Private and semi-private suites
- Private bathrooms with companion showers
- Free In-room telephone service
- Remote control flat-screen TVs (Free Cable Included) for each patient
- Bedside Internet access
- Free Wi-Fi in patient rooms and common areas
- Individual room climate control
- Kitchenettes in our dedicated orthopedic wing
- Dining Restaurant-style meals with open dining hours
- Hotel-style room service
- Chef specials and daily menu selections
- Accommodations for any diet (e.g., vegetarian, low-salt, kosher)
- Spacious dining room for residents and their guests
- Complimentary evening snack and beverages
- Free laundry services
- Gift shop on site
Our rehabilitation center is staffed by an experienced and energetic team of licensed professionals dedicated to facilitating the best results for each patient.
Our team includes:
- A medical director board-certified in internal medicine
- Board-certified physiatrists (physicians specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation)
- Certified cardiac care nurses
- Physical and occupational therapists
- Social workers
- Speech and language pathologists
- Certified recreation specialists
- Registered dieticians
These specially trained professionals assess each patient’s individual needs and develop a program of treatment based on those specific requirements and objectives.
They meet on a regular basis to review the patient’s progress and goals, and refine the treatment plans for optimal outcomes. Our patients and their families are among the most important members of the rehabilitation team, so they are closely involved in these discussions.
To schedule an introductory tour, please contact me at 732-312-1800.
Outbreak Response Plan