Hackensack Meridian Nursing and Rehab - Red Bank
When choosing a Nursing and Rehabilitation home, you want high quality care, support, and encouragement so you can achieve the results you desire.
Hackensack Meridian Nursing and Rehab - Red Bank (formerly Majestic) offers subacute or short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing care services.
Located in Red Bank minutes from the Garden State Parkway exit 109, our facility features scenic river views from rooms and recreation areas throughout the facility.
All patients receive customized care provided by a treatment team consisting of highly skilled nurses, physicians, physical therapists, recreation therapists, social workers and support staff in a warm and inviting atmosphere.
Our subacute patients benefit from the development and coordination of an interdisciplinary, customized plan of care under the direction of our Sub Acute Physiatrist. Progress is closely monitored to help each patient attain his or her goals and restore maximal functioning. Our therapies, including recreational therapies are provided 7 days/week.
Activities of Daily Living Suite
Returning you safely home after a short-term rehabilitation stay is our highest priority. Being able to safely navigate around your home is the first part of that safe transition. Our activity of daily living suite is one of the largest in the region offering an apartment like setting featuring the state-of-the-art- kitchen. Residents and patients benefit by performing daily activities using adaptive equipment to regain independence to safely and confidently return home.
- Short-term rehabilitation and post-acute care
- Physical, speech, occupational and recreational therapy
- Long-term care
- Post stroke recovery
- Skilled nursing care
- Specialized orthopedic rehabilitation
- Tracheostomy care
- Hospice and palliative care
- Respite care
- Enteral therapy
- Pain management
- Wound care and wound VAC therapy
- Ostomy care
- Intravenous therapy
- Respiratory therapy
Our dedicated subacute rehabilitation unit is on the 4th floor and amenities include:
- TV, phone and internet in all patients rooms,
- separate dining area for 4th floor sub-acute patients,
- family suite and separate meeting rooms for patients and families,
- 24-hour staffing with board certified physicians and registered nurses,
- individual care panning and health assessments,
- assistance with bathing, dressing, personal hygiene and medication,
- 24 hour lab and pharmacy services,
- coordination of doctor’s appointments,
- ongoing variety of stimulating social, educational and spiritual programs, and
- direct access to Riverview Medical Center.
- Barber and beauty services available,
- personal laundry services free of charge,
- 24- hour access to snacks and beverages in the pantry, and
- selective menus every day prepared from our kitchen.
A registered dietician and dietary director create the best meal plans and can accommodate specific diets for our patients and residents based on preferences.
Please contact the Admissions Department at 732-741-8811 to answer any questions or schedule a tour.