About K. Hovnanian Children’s Hospital
Shaping a Brighter Future.
K. Hovnanian Children’s Hospital at Jersey Shore University Medical Center is the first and most comprehensive provider of pediatric care in Monmouth and Ocean counties. The hospital includes a pediatric emergency department and acute care units supported by over 100 pediatric sub-specialists working together with community pediatricians to deliver the most complete, most coordinated care for kids in our communities. Whether it’s complex surgery or treatment for a chronic condition, the team of physicians, nurses and caregivers at K. Hovnanian Children’s Hospital treats each child as one of their own in a friendly and convenient atmosphere.
- The combined pediatric cancer care program at K. Hovnanian Children’s Hospital and Hackensack University Medical Center’s Joseph M. Sanzari Children’s Hospital is the only pediatric cancer program in New Jersey to rank in the nation’s top 50 by U.S. News & World Report
- Craniofacial and Cleft Center is nationally recognized as an American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association (ACPA) approved team
- Magnet recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Accredited by the American College of Surgeons (ACS) as a Level II Pediatric Trauma Center Certified by the American
- Accredited by the American College of Surgeons (ACS) as a Level II Pediatric Trauma Center
- Recognized for excellence in lactation care by the International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners® (IBLCE) and
“We’re proud to be recognized as one of the top hospitals in the U.S. by Healthgrades. It’s truly a privilege and honor to care for our community by providing accessible, affordable treatment and care when and where our neighbors need it.” - Vito Buccellato, President and Chief Hospital Executive