Patients should bring the following information when registering for an appointment or hospital stay:
- Advance Directive
- Copay or deductible
- Driver’s license
- Insurance Card
- Medicare/Medicaid card
- Name and Social Security Number of the insured
- Referral forms from your physician (if required by your insurance carrier)
- Referral/Order Guidelines
- Worker’s compensation information (if applicable)
Visitor Parking = $7
Valet Parking = $7
Ample parking is available in the lots surrounding Hackensack University Medical Center Palisades.
If you are visiting one of the outpatient departments, you may be eligible for to park for free. Please follow these steps:
- Bring your Parking Voucher to a representative from that department to be approved.
- Before you leave, bring the approved Voucher to the Cashier’s Window for complimentary validation.
- Insert the validated Voucher into the ticket machine at the parking lot’s exit gate.
Specialty Programs Available
The radiologists at our state-of-the-art Breast Center are fellowship-trained and board certified. We provide comprehensive care and treatment for all forms of breast disease including diagnostic, surgical and pathology services. Our spa-like center and compassionate team members will provide you with the most exceptional experience during your time with us.
- Sleep-Wake Center
Our adult and pediatric sleep-wake center offers a comprehensive sleep disorder diagnostic service, accredited by the American Academy of sleep medicine. Our adult and pediatric sleep study center features comfortable hotel-like accommodations. Most sleep studies can be performed anytime of the day to accommodate your schedule. We also offer home sleep testing diagnosis.
- Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Services
Our brand new state-of-the-art facility offers breathtaking views of the NYC skyline. Our dedicated licenced therapy professionals provide personalized treatment programs for adults and children, including physical, occupational, speech and vestibular therapy. Our goal is to help you reach your highest level of functioning as safely and quickly as possible.
- Obstetrics and Maternity Center
Our newly renovated center combines high-quality care with state of the art technology, calming and comforting amenities, along with new parent educational resources to fully prepare you in welcoming your newborn into the world, safely and comfortably.
Why Choose Palisades Medical Center
- Excellence in Obstetrics and Maternity Care: We consistently earn “Five-Star” ratings for excellence in C-Section and vaginal delivery from Healthgrades.
- Highest Level of Quality in Sleep Medicine: Our Sleep-Wake Center earned five-year accreditation from the American Academy of Sleep Medicine for meeting rigorous standards in patient care, treatment, education, quality and safety.
- Excellence in Stroke Care: We’re proud recipients of the Gold Plus Award for care excellence by the American Heart/Stroke Association.
- Award-Winning Commitment to Environmental Sustainability: We earned Greenhealth’s 2020 Greenhealth Emerald Award for Excellence and its Circle of Excellence 2020 Climate Circle Award for leading the industry in all-around sustainability performance.
Back in the Spotlight
For five years, Cornell lived with debilitating symptoms associated with osteoarthritis in his hip.