Patients should bring the following information when registering for an appointment or hospital stay:
- Advance Directive
- Copay or deductible
- Driver’s license
- Insurance Card
- Medicare/Medicaid card
- Name and Social Security Number of the insured
- Referral forms from your physician (if required by your insurance carrier)
- Referral/Order Guidelines
- Worker’s compensation information (if applicable)
Parking is available in the parking deck on the corner of New Brunswick Avenue and Groom Street. Patients and their guests should present their parking ticket at the front desk in the hospital’s main lobby to validate their ticket for free parking. Free valet parking is available from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. at the main entrance on Groom Street. Additional free parking for handicapped visitors, Outpatient/Pre-Admission Testing and short-term parking is available directly across from the medical center’s main entrance on Groom Street.
Specialty Programs Available
Raritan Bay Long Term Acute Care Hospital (LTACH)
Scheduled to open on the 4th floor of Raritan Bay Medical Center in the 2nd quarter of 2022. Will be an acute care facility treating patients that require a longer length of stay (typically greater than 25 days) in an acute care hospital. These patients are generally medically complex often with respiratory complications requiring ventilation. This unit will support all HMH facilities and will be a regional and community resource as well. This specialty hospital will be the first of its kind in the HMH network.
- Behavioral Health
We provide comprehensive assessment, counseling and, when necessary, medication management. Our physicians, therapists and staff are trained to work with all age groups. With kindness and understanding, our physicians will assess the patient’s overall health, lifestyle and environment to formulate a customized action plan that focuses on complete mental wellness
- Center for Women
Our nationally recognized specialists take a comprehensive approach to breast health, including using state-of-the-art testing such as 3D mammography, ultrasound, breast MRI, image-guided biopsy and bone densitometry in a modern, spa-like setting.
The experienced orthopedic specialists at our Human Motion Institute take a comprehensive approach to preventing, assessing, treating and rehabilitating injuries and prefer non-surgical solutions whenever possible. Our goal is to help you return to normal function as quickly and safely as possible.
Why Choose Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Raising the Standard of Diagnostic Breast Imaging: We are a certified Pink Ribbon Facility for our use of superior digital imaging for early detection of breast cancer and the advancement of women’s health.
- Nursing Excellence: We are a four-time recipient of the National Magnet Designation for nursing excellence by the American Nurses Association, the highest honor an organization can receive for professional nursing practice, and widely accepted as the gold standard of patient care.
Back in Business After Emergency Care
For someone who has just stepped on a nail, Mark Nagrocki was remarkably calm.