Hospitals and Emergency Departments
1 Riverview Plaza
Red Bank, NJ 07701
Wait times are refreshed every 30 minutes. Wait times are provided for informational purposes only and cannot be guaranteed upon arrival. They may remain subject to change at all times without notice. When "NA" is displayed, wait time is unavailable.
Riverview Medical Center
Patients should bring the following information when registering for an appointment or hospital stay:
- Advance Directive
- Copay or deductible
- Driver’s license
- Insurance Card
- Medicare/Medicaid card
- Name and Social Security Number of the insured
- Referral forms from your physician (if required by your insurance carrier)
- Referral/Order Guidelines
- Worker’s compensation information (if applicable)
- Cancer Center: Our newly expanded cancer center offers the most powerful and precise tools and technology in the fight against cancer including the CyberKnife robotic radiosurgery system and TrueBeam non-invasive radiation treatment. According to the 2021-2022 U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals survey, RMC’s cancer program earned excellent (5/5) scores for advanced technologies and patient services. The hospital also features a comprehensive women’s cancer care program. The cancer center is located next to the women’s health center. Most of the cancer programs are led by women physicians. The cancer program is located in a modern facility, designed to be in a healing environment with beautiful river views.
- Excellence in Maternal Care: We are one of fifteen hospitals in New Jersey recognized for superior Maternal care during and after childbirth by U.S. News & World Report and are accredited by The Joint Commission for Perinatal Care. For babies requiring extra care at birth, we offer a state-of-the-art, Level II neonatal intensive care unit (NICU). Watch a video tour of our maternity center.
- Diagnostic Imaging: All imaging modalities offered through our diagnostic imaging department are accredited by the American College of Radiology for meeting strict quality and excellence standards. We offer same-day, add-on appointments and extended weekday and weekend hours for your convenience and peace of mind.
- Surgery: Our surgical expertise spans general surgery and orthopedics to robotic-assisted surgery and the latest minimally invasive techniques.
Why Choose Riverview Medical Center
- One of the best hospitals in New Jersey: Riverview Medical Center is ranked #13 in New Jersey and #28 in the New York metro area by U.S. News & World Report.
- High-Quality Breast Care: We’re accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers for providing the highest level of breast care.
- Advanced care, close to home: Our board-certified physicians specialize in the latest treatments and technologies and work with your entire care team to build a care plan that caters to your unique concerns, priorities and goals.
- Leaders in international research: Hackensack Meridian Health has more than 350 ongoing clinical trials conducted independently and in partnership with the National Institutes of Health and others, enabling you to be among the first in the world to access potentially life-saving therapies.
Eatontown Man Turns to Colleagues at Riverview
Working at Riverview for 12 years has transformed Anthony Leanza’s colleagues into a second family.