Patients should bring the following information when registering for an appointment or hospital stay:
- Advance Directive
- Copay or deductible
- Driver’s license
- Insurance Card
- Medicare/Medicaid card
- Name and Social Security Number of the insured
- Referral forms from your physician (if required by your insurance carrier)
- Referral/Order Guidelines
- Worker’s compensation information (if applicable)
- Cancer Center
Our newly expanded cancer center offers the most powerful and precise tools and technology in the fight against cancer including the CyberKnife robotic radiosurgery system and TrueBeam non-invasive radiation treatment.
We specialize in the latest technology to achieve extremely clear views and detect and remove problematic growths in the esophagus, stomach, and colon before they become cancerous.
- Diagnostic Imaging
All imaging modalities offered through our diagnostic imaging department are accredited by the American College of Radiology for meeting strict quality and excellence standards. We offer same-day, add-on appointments and extended weekday and weekend hours for your convenience and peace of mind.
Our surgical expertise spans general surgery and orthopedics to robotic-assisted surgery and the latest minimally invasive techniques.
Why Choose Riverview Medical Center
- One of the best hospitals in New Jersey: Riverview Medical Center is ranked #12 in New Jersey and and designated as High Performing in the U.S. in congestive heart failure, colon cancer surgery, COPD and hip replacement
- High-Quality Breast Care: We’re accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers for providing the highest level of breast care.
- Advanced care, close to home: Our board-certified physicians specialize in the latest treatments and technologies and work with your entire care team to build a care plan that caters to your unique concerns, priorities and goals.
- Leaders in international research: Hackensack Meridian Health has more than 350 ongoing clinical trials conducted independently and in partnership with the National Institutes of Health and others, enabling you to be among the first in the world to access potentially life-saving therapies.
Eatontown Man Turns to Colleagues at Riverview
Working at Riverview for 12 years has transformed Anthony Leanza’s colleagues into a second family.