Why Choose Hackensack Meridian Health Urology
- We were ranked the #1 Urology Department in New Jersey for six years in a row by U.S. News & World Report and have the only urology department in New Jersey that is nationally ranked.
- Our urologists present their clinical research at national conferences and have published over a dozen original studies in peer reviewed journals in a variety of subspecialties.
- Our experts launched/renewed 11 institutional review board approved research protocols ranging from UTI resistance in women to the role of MRI guided biopsies to detect prostate cancer.
- We specialize in a range of urologic disciplines including urologic oncology, infertility, stone disease, sexual dysfunction, female urology and pediatric urology.
- We collaborate with physicians throughout our world-class health network and partner with Magnet® recognized nurses to provide patients with the most advanced and compassionate care.
- Hackensack University Medical Center Urology is the only urology group in New Jersey with two female urologists on staff. We understand that women have unique needs when it comes to urological care.
- Our urologists are known worldwide for excellence in robotic surgery, performing more than 775 robotic procedures each year and have performed more than 5,000 robotic procedures in the past decade.
- As pioneers in the use of robotic–assisted surgery to treat prostate cancer over a decade ago, surgeons throughout the world visit us to learn the latest robotic surgical advances and procedures developed by our urologic team.
Our award-winning team of renowned surgeons, physicians, researchers and other health care specialists are able to provide exceptional urological expertise, advancements and cutting-edge technology to develop a highly-personalized plan for each and every one of our patients.