Adult COVID Recovery Center
How to Make an Appointment
- Call 833-565-0405 to schedule a physician screening and receive a customized treatment plan.
- Recovered COVID-19 patients who need additional medical care will receive a telescreening by one of Hackensack Meridian Health’s COVID Recovery Center physicians.
- Based on the screening results, the physician will create a customized care plan and connect the patient with the appropriate specialist.
Conditions We Treat
Our COVID Recovery Center provides coordinated care for long-term complications of COVID-19 infection and treatment, including:
- Difficulty breathing, speaking or swallowing, possibly resulting from heart or lung problems
- Difficulty walking or performing self-care tasks
- Feelings of extreme tiredness and fatigue
- Weakness in the arms or legs
- Cognitive changes, such as problems with thinking, concentration and memory
- Mental health concerns, such as anxiety, depression or post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Some health insurance plans may cover the HMH’s COVID Recovery Center, but individuals should check with their health insurance provider to find out if participation is covered. Some health insurance plans may require a referral from a health care provider.
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor and schedule an appointment.