Hackensack Meridian Health Nursing & Rehab at Bayshore
We are a Medicare and Medicaid-approved skilled nursing facility with 221 total licensed beds including 121 long-term nursing care beds, 37 Alzheimer’s/Dementia unit beds, 52 subacute rehabilitation beds, and a separate 11-bed Ventilator Unit. The center's central location on the hospital's campus offers residents immediate access to acute care and diagnostic services.
We understand that each of our patients has different needs, so we created personalized programs tailored to each resident and family.
We provide for a wide variety of conditions and situations, including:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Behavioral health
- Orthopaedic conditions (such as fractures, joint replacements, or post-trauma problems)
- Neurological disorders
- Pulmonary disease
Meridian Nursing & Rehab at Bayshore features easily accessible living space throughout our beautifully decorated private and common areas.
- Private & Semi-private rooms with bathrooms
- Three restaurant-style meals are served daily in our dining rooms
- In-room service is provided if needed
- Evening snacks & beverage cart service
- Vending machines on site
- Free coffee 24/7
- Wi-Fi & flat-screen TVs available
- Newly equipped therapy gym for rehabilitation
- Alzheimer’s Sensory Room
- Transportation services can be arranged for off-site physician and diagnostic services