Hackensack Meridian Health Nursing & Rehab at Manor by the Sea
We are an inpatient nursing & subacute rehabilitation facility providing personalized medical care programs for Long-Term and Short-Term Nursing & Rehabilitation to people of all ages. Our services are an alternative to prolonged hospital care.
Hackensack Meridian Health Nursing & Rehab Manor By The Sea features easily accessible living space throughout our beautifully decorated private and common areas. Our 120-bed community features spacious and well appointed rooms include fine furnishings and many modern conveniences. Complementing our warm, home-like surroundings are a host of fine amenities and enjoyable activities that help to enhance our residents’ lifestyles. From our many recreational and leisure activities, to our delicious meals and dining, to our inviting lounges for relaxation and socializing, we offer something for everyone. Our beautifully appointed subacute unit offers the latest technologies, design, equipment, and spaciously well-appointed rooms in a self-contained unit within our facility.
Subacute Unit offerings include:
- Private patient rooms with luxurious amenities including personal refrigerator and 32″ flat-screen television at every bed.
- Individual thermostats in every room allowing every patient to adjust air conditioning and heating to their personal comfort level.
- Therapy sessions up to six times a week including weekends.
- A spacious therapy gym featuring the latest equipment.
- A new occupational therapy gym to practice Activities of Daily Living (ADLs).
- An exclusive subacute unit private dining room (in addition to the main facility dining areas).
- A lounge and sunroom overlooking an open courtyard.
The new unit also features:
Bariatric Suites – Special patient rooms for comfortable Bariatric patient recovery. These suites include architectural amenities and special equipment specifically designed for these patients.
Palliative Care Suite – Private bedroom and living space to accommodate the medical needs and emotional support of a patient and their family in a comforting environment.