We understand that each of our patients has different needs, so we created personalized programs tailored to each resident and family.
Within a comfortable, home like setting, we offer:
- Long-term care
- Short-term rehabilitation
- Post-hospital and post-surgical care
- Specialized Wound Care Unit
- Orthopedic unit with private rooms
- Respite care
- Hospice care
- 24-hour skilled nursing
- Coordination of physician services
- Family counseling
Resident Services include:
- Individual care planning and regular health assessments
- Assistance with ambulating, dressing, bathing, and personal hygiene
- Medication administration
- Coordination of doctor appointments, dialysis, radiation, etc.
- Rehabilitation therapy- Occupational, Physical and Speech
- Ongoing variety of stimulating social, educational, and spiritual programs
Through our high-quality medical care, progressive rehabilitation, comfortable atmosphere, and loving support, we give peace of mind to our residents and their families.
Short-Term & Subacute Rehabilitation
From our wide range of short- and long-term medical and rehabilitative programs, Meridian Nursing & Rehab’s continuum of care approach helps achieve the most successful outcomes. The Subacute Care Unit at Meridian Nursing & Rehab at Shrewsbury cares for patients who require complex medical care, requiring skilled nursing and progressive rehabilitation services.
Our progressive short-term therapy program provides:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
Subacute care assists those who have experienced catastrophic trauma, illness, or surgery with their recuperation, helping them function better, sooner.
Using an interdisciplinary plan of skilled care and rehabilitation, our medical staff delivers subacute care for:
- Advanced wounds
- Audiological disorders
- Dysphagia or swallowing problems
- Fractures and orthopedic problems
- Neurological injury and disease
- Orthopedic-related disorders
- Post-cardiac conditions
- Post-medical and post-surgical conditions
- Pulmonary disease
- Speech disorders
Palliative Care and Hospice Care
If your loved one should develop end-of-life needs, there’s no reason to move him or her to another facility. We offer palliative care and hospice care right on site, providing compassionate and high-level medical care.