Cardiology – Glen Ridge – Montclair Cardiology Group
Our award-winning physicians are committed to ensuring your comfort and well-being.
Our cardiovascular team is experienced in diagnosing and treating common heart conditions and symptoms, ensuring we provide the treatment that brings you down the quickest road to recovery. Whether you’re suffering from chest pain or discomfort, shortness of breath or other serious warning signs, we’ll ensure that you are given the best possible care at our practice. Early recognition of these signs is of utmost importance.
We specialize in congestive heart failure, structural heart disease, atrial fibrillation and other common heart diseases and conditions.
Our state of the art facility offers comprehensive cardiovascular testing. All tests are performed in our office and are noninvasive. Our testing laboratories are operating by the nationally approved standards. Our nuclear and echocardiography laboratory are certified by the national agencies.
- Stress tests
- Exercise stress test
- Stress echocardiogram
- Nuclear stress test (exercise and pharmacological)
- Nuclear Testing
- Stress test
- Multi-gated acquisition (MUGA)
- Ultrasound and Doppler evaluation of the heart
- Vascular Ultrasound
- Carotid ultrasound
- Lower extremity arterial ultrasound
- Abdominal aortic ultrasound
- Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring (24 hr) Heart Rhythm Monitoring
- Holter monitor (24 hours)
- Event monitor (up to 30 days)
- Transtelephonic pacemaker monitoring
- Pacemaker evaluation, reprogramming and follow-up
Common Conditions Treated:
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath
- Coronary artery disease
- Myocardial Infarction
- Congestive heart failure
- Atrial fibrillation
- Heart arrhythmia
- Syncope (unexplained loss of consciousnesses)
- Heart valve disease
- Lipid disorders (high cholesterol)
- Cerebrovascular disease
- Transient ischemic attack (TIA)
- Adult congenital heart disease
- Peripheral arterial disease
123 Highland Avenue
Glen Ridge, NJ 07028
Monday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Our Other Location:
799 Bloomfield Avenue