Keeping America Safe: Hackensack Meridian Health's Assist Program
Transforming Business Together
Businesses face a constantly changing landscape due to COVID-19 leaving owners with many questions and concerns. All types of businesses are affected like:
- Commercial Real Estate and Office Spaces
- Shopping Malls
They need to do their best to keep employees, customers and visitors safe but aren’t healthcare experts. That’s why we created the Keeping America Safe: Hackensack Meridian Health Assist Program to share best practices in safety, cleanliness, education and testing. Several business owners’ concerns that our program addresses include:
- How can I best protect my employees and customers against COVID-19 transmission?
- How can I keep track of the changing guidelines and their impact on policies and protocols?
- How can I certify that crucial, precautionary measures have been implemented as my commitment to provide a safe environment?
- How do I need to reconfigure my environment to accommodate for social distancing?
- What should I do if someone tests positive for COVID-19?
- How can I best support my employees’ health and wellbeing?
Turn to the Experts
As New Jersey’s largest integrated health care network, Hackensack Meridian Health is prepared to help businesses navigate these questions and is well positioned to provide expert consultation and a myriad of exceptional services for a safe and secure environment.
- Our network faced COVID-19 head-on treating patients in our hospitals and sites, as well as conducting over 119,000 virtual visits and diagnostic COVID-19 tests while also protecting and supporting our 36,000+ team members, their families and our community at large
- We are innovating testing and treatment options through our School of Medicine and Center for Discovery and Innovation
- Our experts have been thought leaders throughout the pandemic, sharing insights with the business and medical community nationwide.
- Hackensack Meridian Health had numerous national excellence awards, including Joint Commission Accreditation, Magnet designation, Patient Safety Grade from the Leapfrog Group and Practice Greenhealth’s Environmental Excellence Awards, and has high quality and patient satisfaction scores in all aspects of health care.
Customized Services to Meet Unique Needs
Hackensack Meridian Health’s Assist Program offers turnkey solutions that fit any type, size and scale of business. Services provided include:
- Information and Education – Access to clinical, environmental health and safety, communication, and health and wellness experts, as well as webinars, checklists, scientific updates, videos, handouts, e-learning modules and more.
- On-site Visit and Consultation – On-site consultations to evaluate work environment and provide recommendations on facility reconfiguration (HVAC, corridors), infection control practices, team member physical and emotional health and wellbeing, social distancing measures, and placement of signage and posters.
- Policies and Procedures Review and Endorsement – Focusing on infection prevention and control measures, cleaning and disinfection protocols, symptom screening procedures, COVID-19 testing strategies, exposure/incident management, and return to work criteria.
- Health Care Services – Access to on-demand virtual visits, urgent care centers, physician practices and acute care hospitals across the state.
Optional add-ons for both Tiers:
- Virtual Meetings: dedicated time with Hackensack Meridian Health Experts
- Online learning module: Information on the role and responsibilities associated with proper COVID-19 screening and symptom checking
- Integrative Health and Well-being Support Services (non-clinical) including expert consultations and virtual sessions, such as guided meditation, nutritional counseling and group health coaching
- Compliance Partnering: Assistance with sustaining a clean environment
- Direct Connect Hotline
- Resource Access Center
- Weekly Briefing
Tier 1 + Additional Services:
- On-site Visit
- Policy and Procedure Review
- Hackensack Meridian Seal of Approval
We’re Ready to Partner with You
Our goal is not only to be the health care provider of choice, but to also be the preferred partner to our businesses and employers that serve our community.
For comprehensive details related to tiered services or to learn more about the Hackensack Meridian Health’s Assist Program, contact us today.
Hackensack Meridian Endorsement
Businesses who participate in Tier 2 of Hackensack Meridian Health’s Assist Program will earn the endorsement logo for use on approved materials to let employees and customers know they have taken advanced safety measures.