Reopening America: Hackensack Meridian Health's Assist Program
Preparing to Get Back to Business
As businesses prepare to welcome back employees and customers, they face a new landscape due to COVID-19. In an effort to best navigate this new environment, Reopening America: Hackensack Meridian Health’s Assist Program has been established to share best practices in safety, cleanliness, educating and testing. Business owners navigating this new environment are concerned about:
- How can I best protect my employees and customers?
- What policies and protocols need to be in place?
- Do I need to reconfigure my environment to accommodate for social distancing?
- What should I do if someone tests positive for COVID-19?
Turn to the Experts
As New Jersey’s largest health care network, Hackensack Meridian Health is prepared to help businesses navigate these questions and provide comprehensive, turnkey solutions.
- Our network faced COVID-19 head-on treating patients in our hospitals and sites, as well as conducting 119,000 virtual visits, antibody and Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) tests.
- We have developed a massive inventory of policies, procedures and health care resources focused around COVID-19
- Our experts have been thought leaders throughout the pandemic, sharing insights with the business and medical community nationwide.
- Hackensack Meridian Health had numerous national excellence awards, including Joint Commission Accreditation and Magnet designation, and has high quality and patient satisfaction scores in all aspects of health care.
Hackensack Meridian Health is well positioned to provide expert consultation and a myriad of exceptional services that contribute to a safe and secure environment for employees and customers. Like you, we are focused on safely getting people back to work and revitalizing the economic health of our communities.
Customized Services to Meet Unique Needs
Hackensack Meridian Health’s Assist Program offers three tiers of turnkey solutions that fit any type, size and scale of business. Services provided include:
- Education – Access to our Subject Matter Experts, webinars, checklists, scientific updates, videos, handouts, and more.
- Walk-throughs – On-site consultations to evaluate work environment and provide recommendations on facility reconfiguration (HVAC, corridors), infection control practices, social distancing measures, and placement of signage and posters.
- Policies and Procedures – Review and endorsement of policies and procedures, best practice recommendations, infection prevention and control precautions, subject matter expert consultation.
- Screening Assistance – Establish screening stations, customize workflow, provide training and education materials.
- Testing – Perform COVID-19 testing on-site or at Hackensack Meridian Health locations
- Health Care Services – Access to on-demand virtual visits, urgent care centers, physician practices and acute care hospitals across the state.
Optional add-ons for all Tiers:
- Screening Education and Training
- Virtual Meetings with Hackensack Meridian Health Experts
Tier 1, Tier 2 & Additional Services
- On-site Visit
- Policy and Procedure Review and Endorsement
- Hackensack Meridian Seal of Approval
We’re Ready to Partner with You
Our goal is not only to be the health care provider of choice, but to also be the preferred partner to our businesses and employers that serve our community.
For comprehensive details related to tiered services or to learn more about the Hackensack Meridian Health’s Assist Program, contact us today.
Hackensack Meridian Endorsement
Businesses who participate in Tier 2 or Tier 3 of Hackensack Meridian Health’s Assist Program will earn the endorsement logo for use on approved materials to let employees and customers know they have taken advanced safety measures. To new content: Businesses who participate in Tier 2 of Hackensack Meridian Health’s Assist Program will earn the endorsement logo for use on approved materials to let employees and customers know they have taken advanced safety measures.