At Home Health Care Services
Hackensack Meridian Health At Home delivers New Jersey’s most comprehensive range of home health care services, programs, technologies and solutions.
If you or a loved one needs home health care services, Hackensack Meridian Health is the one name you need to know. Our caring, highly trained home health care specialists can provide the comprehensive, coordinated support you need to stay as safe, healthy and independent as possible while remaining in your home.
Our home health care team will work closely with you and your family to assess your unique needs and develop a personalized, ability-focused care plan that promotes independence. Whether you need 24/7 live-in support, rehabilitation, at-home skilled nursing services, medical equipment or end-of-life care, our providers are here to help.
Our care providers use their extensive community partnerships to connect patients and caregivers with local resources and supportive services. And, should your needs change, you will have access to the full continuum of care offered by Hackensack Meridian Health’s providers and facilities — including additional home care resources, transitional care, assisted living, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, long-term skilled nursing care, hospice services, palliative care and inpatient hospital treatment.
Hackensack Meridian Health At Home and Hospice
Monmouth and Ocean Counties.
Visiting Health Services of New Jersey serves
Passaic, Bergen, and parts of Morris counties.
Hackensack Meridian Health JFK At Home and Haven Hospice
Union, Somerset, and Middlesex Counties.
You May Be Interested In:
Comprehensive At-Home Care
Our home health care specialists provide a full range of services to help you stay as safe, healthy and independent as possible while remaining in your home.
Personalized Care Plans
The home health care specialists at Hackensack Meridian Health will assess your unique needs and develop a personalized care plan for you.
Home Health Care Services
Hackensack Meridian Health’s home health care team offers a full range of services, including:
- Visiting skilled nursing care. Our registered nurses and licensed practical nurses provide expert skilled nursing care, including initial and ongoing in-home assessments, monitoring of your care and progress, wound care, nutritional counseling, pain and symptom management, medication review, education and organization and more.
- Rehabilitation services. We offer physical, occupational and speech therapy to help you recover after illness, injury or surgery. We also offer a specialized Home Orthopedic Program to address the unique post-surgical home rehabilitation needs of patients who have had a joint replacement or another orthopedic procedure.
- Personal care and supportive services. Whether you need 24/7 live-in care or temporary support, our certified home health aides assist with daily tasks, such as bathing, dressing, walking, exercise, toileting, meal preparation and transportation. Other support professionals include registered dietitians, social workers and insurance/billing specialists.
- Infusion therapy. Our infusion-credentialed nurses deliver all types of infusion therapy to patients in the home. Types of infusion therapy include antibiotic therapy, hydration therapy, pain management, antifungal therapy, total parenteral nutrition (TPN), maintenance of central lines, enteral therapy, chemotherapy and inotropic therapy.
- Medical equipment. Our home care specialists coordinate convenient home delivery and installation of medical equipment, including wheelchairs, electric scooters, electric hospital beds, specialty air mattresses, bath safety equipment, diabetic supplies, incontinence supplies and assistive devices such as walkers, canes and crutches.
- Home medical technology. Our home care specialists use some of the most advanced in-home and telehealth technology to address concerns about safety, medication, disease management and well-being.
- Oxygen and respiratory services. Our respiratory therapists provide a full range of respiratory services, including oxygen delivery, respiratory treatments, nebulizers and CPAP/BiPAP services.
- Hospice services. Our hospice team meets the medical, physical, personal, spiritual and emotional needs of individuals and families affected by life-limiting illness.
- Palliative care. Our palliative care specialists provide supportive care to help you manage pain and other symptoms related to your illness, injury or treatment.
- Life Transitions program. Our Life Transitions program provides short- and long-term planning and care-coordination services for older adults and their families.
- Safe at Home Memory Care program. Our Safe at Home Memory Care program is an extension of the Life Transitions program and provides specialized home care services for patients living with memory-related conditions.
- Specialty programs. Our specialty programs deliver outstanding home care to patients who have specific medical needs. Specialty programs include Wound & Ostomy Care, Cardiac Care, Palliative Care, Maternal and Child Health, High-Risk Pregnancy Care and Home Orthopedic Care.