Cancer Support or Advocacy
I am looking for cancer support or advocacy.
We provide emotional and practical support for you and your loved ones to help ease your journey with cancer. Our team is your partner throughout the process, from screening and diagnosis through treatment and beyond.
- Cancer rehabilitation, including a wide range of physical, occupational and other therapies provided by a multidisciplinary team with extensive knowledge in post-cancer treatments and needs.
- Nutritional counseling related to your unique cancer and nutrition needs. Our team of registered dietitian nutritionists and certified specialists in oncology nutrition work with you and your care team to help you feel better and stay stronger.
- Social work services including a whole team of masters-prepared social workers with specialty training in counseling and oncology. They offer assistance with issues such as transportation, home health care, medication and financial concerns.
- Support groups can provide help and healing and a sense of community along your journey. We offer support groups for caregivers and patients that are led by oncology nurses and social workers.
- Genetic testing and counseling services can help you understand what, if any, risks you or your family may have in developing cancer. Our trained genetic counselors and physicians provide testing, education and services that will help you manage risk and be as healthy as possible.