Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Screening
I am in need of diagnostic testing or a second opinion.
If you need diagnostic testing or screening for liver, pancreas or hepatobiliary cancer, our expert, compassionate team uses advanced technology to ensure you get accurate, timely results. Newly diagnosed patients with pancreas/liver or other complex gastrointestinal cancers are seen within 48 hours of first point of contact and appropriate workup/treatment will be initiated.
If you want a second opinion consultation, our team can review screening or diagnostic test results from another facility and recommend further action if it’s needed.
- Advanced imaging including MRI, CT and PET scans and X-rays to view organs, bones, tissues and cells inside your body.
- Angiography, an X-ray that is taken after dye or contrast medium is injected into one of your arteries to show an outline of your blood vessels.
- Biopsy, a procedure to remove a small portion of tissue for further testing. May be used in combination with ultrasound or MRI.
- Blood tests to check your blood for certain properties and characteristics that could indicate you have cancer.
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) combines endoscopy and sound waves to improve the visibility of your pancreas and bile ducts and allow your doctor to remove the tissue needed for biopsy.
- Endoscopic ultrasound, uses a special probe and high-energy sound waves to diagnose, stage and treat liver, pancreatic or hepatobiliary cancer.
- Liver function tests, blood tests that indicate how well your liver is working.
- 3D assessment of pathology based on CT exams and possibly treatment planning