Get Emergency Care Now
Don’t Delay Emergency Care
At Hackensack Meridian Health, we know the pandemic may have caused you to delay care. But when it comes to health emergencies, it’s important not to delay longer. We’ve implemented safety protocols to protect you in our Emergency Departments. Delaying care could put you at risk of serious complications, or even death, especially when you have symptoms of a heart attack, stroke, adnominal pain or other serious illnesses. Learn about warning signs that may warrant a trip to the emergency department.
Steps We Are Taking to Ensure Your Safety
- Streamlined check-in process, allowing us to move patients out of waiting rooms and into private areas as quickly as possible.
- Monitoring the temperature of all patients, visitors, team members and physicians who enter our facilities.
- Masks are provided upon arrival.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures with the use of ultra-violet technology.
- We’re limiting potential exposure by restricting visitor policies, and enforcing strict physical distancing.