Our team of pediatricians and specialists are available to diagnose and treat mild to the most severe disability, illness, or injury.
Specialized Programs and Centers:
To address a wide-array of chronic conditions including:
- Infant Toddler Assessment Program (ITAP): The Neonatal Intensive Care Unit’s comprehensive screening program for high-risk infants and toddlers when there are concerns about a child’s development.
- Child Evaluation Center: For families struggling with learning, behavioral, and developmental disabilities including Autism, Down syndrome, Language Impairments, ADHD and much more.
- Concussion Center: Experts utilize the latest in baseline testing and detection and treat children who have suffered concussions from sports injuries, accidents or falls.
- Asthma Center: Pediatric pulmonologists offering consultation, diagnostic testing and treatment and management of asthma and other pulmonary diseases including recurrent pneumonia and cystic fibrosis.
- Diabetes Education Center: Accredited by the American Diabetes Association, our program is comprised of an expert clinical team who work together with children and families to manage diabetes and other endocrine disorders.
- Pediatric Cancer Program: As the only system partner of the Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey, a recognized leader in cancer research, prevention and treatment, we are able to provide our pediatric cancer patients with the most sophisticated care, close to home.