HMH - Neurosurgery And Spine Specialists - Holmdel
For patients with conditions of the brain, spine, or nervous system, expert care can make all the difference. Our surgeons offer expertise in the consultation, diagnosis and treatment for back, neck, brain and peripheral problems and conditions.
In addition to traditional surgery, our care team is experienced in performing minimally invasive surgery and utilizing nonsurgical treatment options. Regardless of your specific problem, you can be confident that the care you will receive at our practice combines the latest in advanced technology with compassion and individualized care.
Our physicians collaboratively work together with our physician assistants (PAs) advanced practice nurses (APNs) to support and guide patients through their individualized patient-centered care experience.
We believe that getting to know our patients as individuals is an important element in providing the best treatment for each patient’s neurological condition. At each appointment, we schedule ample time to give our patients the opportunity to:
- Have an open dialogue which allows the patient to become more comfortable with our care team.
- Familiarize ourselves with each patient to treat his or her condition in a manner that best suits each individual’s lifestyle.
- Coordinate care for patients in need of physical therapy, spine injections, chiropractic treatment and acupuncture.
Our highly specialized team of experts treat a wide variety of neurological issues, including:
- Spinal stenosis
- Spinal cord tumors
- Disc herniations
- Degenerative, oncologic, and traumatic spine conditions
- Spinal trauma
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Chiari malformation
- Failed back syndrome
- Spinal fusion
- Intradural spinal tumors
- Minimally invasive treatment of cranial pathology
- Abnormalities in the spinal cord, nerves, ligaments, vertebrae and discs
- Tethered cord
- Worker’s compensation and motor vehicle injuries