Hackensack Meridian Urgent Care - Eatontown
At Hackensack Meridian Health, we understand that life is unpredictable and health concerns can arise at any time. That's why we are here to provide you with prompt, high-quality medical care 365 days a year when you need it most.
Our Urgent Care facilities are staffed by a dedicated team of experienced healthcare professionals who are trained to a high standard in order to deliver exceptional medical services to patients of all ages. Whether you have a minor injury, a sudden illness, or need immediate attention for a non-life-threatening condition, we are ready to provide you with the compassionate care you deserve.
Visiting Our Eatontown Urgent Care Center
We are committed to treating your ongoing adult and pediatric urgent medical needs including:
- Cold & Flu, Allergies, Earaches, Sinusitis
- Stitches, Sprains & Strains
- Pediatrics - 4 months and older
- X-Ray on site
- Lab: Strep, Flu, COVID-19, Mono and Urinalysis, etc.
- ECG or EKG - Electrocardiogram
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Earwax Removal
- School and Sports Physicals
- DOT / CDL Exams
- Walk in to the Neptune location for treatment of Depression, Anxiety and Mood disorders
Hackensack Meridian Health Urgent Care are committed to providing compassionate care to our youngest patients, especially when their pediatrician’s office is closed during evenings, weekends and holidays.
We understand the unique needs of children and their families, and strive to create a welcoming atmosphere that promotes both their physical and emotional well-being.
Our team of compassionate physicians and clinicians provide an expert and comprehensive range of medical services, ensuring your little one receives fast and reliable care for all of their health needs. For more information on our network Pediatric offerings, click here.
Services available at our Eatontown location include:
- Sick visits
- Broken bones
- Cuts, scrapes, wounds and burns
- Sprains and strains
- Allergic reactions
- Headaches and migraines
- Pinkeye, corneal abrasions and other eye problems
- Rashes and bug bites
- Ear infection
- Cases of dehydration requiring intravenous fluids
- Diarrhea, vomiting, stomachache, and other gastrointestinal problems
- Foreign body removal
- Asthma, bronchitis, and other respiratory illnesses
Urgent Care with Behavioral Health
We offer same-day treatment for depression, anxiety and mood disorders. Pre-registration is not available for behavioral health visits. Please walk-in to our Neptune location for help. Behavioral Health patients will be seen up to one hour prior to close.
We treat children 15 and older and adults for behavioral issues including depression, anxiety, mood disorders, stress and PTSD. Our service is not a replacement for your psychiatrist, psychologist or therapist, but our team of physicians and nurse practitioners can get you on the road to recovery faster. Learn more about behavioral heath services at Hackensack Meridian Health.
Urgent Care Frequently Asked Questions
Urgent Care is for injuries or illnesses that are not life threatening. Therefore, we recommend going to the Emergency Department with the following conditions:
- Chest pain
- Difficulty breathing
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Loss of consciousness
- Sudden loss of vision or blurred vision
- Acute mental health issues or suicidal feelings
- Change in mental status or stroke symptoms
i.e. Sudden numbness or weakness of the face, arm or leg, sudden confusion, difficulty speaking or understanding what is being said. Sudden loss of balance or loss of coordination.
We offer a wide range of point-of-care on-site lab testing and can send out any specimen to a medical laboratory when necessary.
- Cultures, swabs, blood draw
- COVID-19 testing
- Rapid influenza A&B testing (results in 15 minutes)
- Rapid mononucleosis screening (results in 15 minutes)
- Rapid strep (results in 5 minutes)
- Urine pregnancy test
We will instruct you on the proper follow up for your specific injury/illness. After your Urgent Care visit we encourage all patients to follow up with your primary care doctor. However, if your symptoms persist and you are unable to make a timely appointment with a primary care doctor, please revisit our Urgent Care.
- If you are in need of a primary care doctor, click here for a recommended list.