Application ProcessThank You For Your Interest In The Internal Medicine Residency Program.
Residency program applications will be accepted and reviewed only via ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service). Applications will be accepted beginning in September for the Match that takes place in March.
Our NRMP categorical program number is: 2108140C
*Interviews are by invitation only*
- Three original letters of recommendation. 1 MUST be from Internal Medicine.
- All international medical school graduates must pass USMLE steps I & II: CK/CS or COMLEX steps I & II. Priority will be given to applicants who pass on the first attempt.
- Recent medical school graduate (within 5 years preferred).
- Six months of US Clinical experience is preferred.
- Deadline for application is January 31
The White Coat Ceremony at Ocean University Medical Center