JFK Center for Behavioral Health Outpatient Services
Our office offers individual, group outpatient treatment and counseling for adolescents (age 12+) and adults dealing with behavioral health issues.
Our services include psychiatric evaluation/assessment, psychotherapy/counseling and medication management. We also provide outpatient and Intensive Outpatient Program services for Addiction/Substance Use Disorder.
We provide care in a healing space where our expert staff builds trust and rapport with each client; treating every individual as a whole person in a compassionate and emotionally safe and supportive environment.
Conditions we treat include:
- Addiction/Substance Substance Use Disorder
- Anger Management
- Anxiety/Panic Disorders
- Bi-Polar Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- PTSD/Trauma Issues
Services and treatments we offer include:
- Family Psychotherapy/Counseling
- Group Psychotherapy/Counseling
- Individual Psychotherapy/Counseling
- Medication Management
- Outpatient and Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) Counseling
- Psychiatric Evaluation and Assessment