About the Center
When you turn to the services at the Breast Center at Bayshore Medical Center you will find the latest technology and a team of board certified, fellowship trained breast imagers, in a private and comfortable setting. Bayshore is also the only hospital in the region to be home to the SmartCurveTM system with Clarity HD high-resolution 3DTM, the highest resolution of 3DTM images in the industry. The combination of advanced technology and imaging provides a more comfortable patient experience by 93% without compromising image quality or exam time.
Breast Imaging Center of Excellence
Our Center has been designated as a Breast Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology (ACR), earning accreditation in mammography, stereotactic breast biopsy and breast ultrasound (including ultrasound-guided breast biopsy).
ACR accreditation is recognized as the gold standard in medical imaging and highlights a center’s commitment to excellence and delivering the highest quality of care.
Detection and Diagnosis
- 3D Digital Mammography (Digital Breast Tomosynthesis-DBT) with Computer-aided Detection (CAD)
- Multi-modality High Risk Screening
- High Resolution Breast Ultrasound
- Breast MRI
- Ultrasound-guided Biopsy
- 3D-tomosynthesis-guided Biopsy: Upright and Prone
- MRI-guided Biopsy
- Breast Imaging Consultations/Second Opinions
- SAVI SCOUT® Localizations
- Needle Localizations
- Bone Densitometry
- Breast Health Care Education
- Genetic Education and Testing
- Support Groups
- Nurse Navigator
- Access to advanced treatment options, cancer specialists, and clinical trials through Hackensack Meridian Health Cancer Care