Spine Care at Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Back pain is one of the leading causes of disability and one of the most common reasons people seek medical attention. The comprehensive care team at Jersey Shore University Medical Center leads the way in diagnosing and treating both back pain and possible underlying spine disorders. Our specialists are highly trained to take on even the most complex spinal cases.
Our spine experts are sought out by patients from across the region because of our innovative offerings and excellent outcomes with degenerative diseases, trauma, tumor and deformity of the cervical, thoracic and lumbosacral spine.
Our goal is to develop a personalized treatment plan that gets you back to doing the things you love as quickly as possible.
Our spine specialists provide innovative care tailored to your condition, needs and preferences — including surgical and nonsurgical treatments including:
- Anterior and posterior cervical surgery
- Anterior and posterior lumbar fusions
- Cervical and lumbar radiculopathy
- Complex adult deformity correction
- Extreme lateral interbody fusion (XLIF)
- Intractable Pain Syndromes
- Laminectomy and decompression
- Minimally invasive fusions
- Minimally invasive surgery of the spine (MISS)
- Sacroiliac fusions
- Spinal cord stimulator trial and implantation
- Thoracic discectomies
- Tumor resections
Conditions We Treat
- Back pain
- Cervical and lumbar stenosis
- Degenerative disc disease
- Disc herniation/slipped disc
- Neck pain
- Spinal fractures
- Spinal tumors
Why Choose Us?
Our spine surgery program at Jersey Shore University Medical Center has board-certified surgeons and support staff specializing in the most advanced neurological surgeries and treatments available.