Home Health Care Services
Hackensack Meridian Health delivers New Jersey’s most comprehensive range of home health care services, programs, technologies, and solutions. From skilled nursing care to home health aides, and medical equipment and supplies to hospice care, we are here to help.
Services We ProvideHome health care services can provide short or long-term assistance and care for a variety of needs or circumstances including:
- Recent discharge from a hospital or inpatient care facility
- Recovery from a surgery, injury, trauma or medical incident
- Changes or complications in a chronic condition or progressive illness
- Diagnosis or onset of a medical condition, difficult pregnancy or pediatric condition
- Limitations in mobility or ability to do tasks of daily life (dressing, bathing, meal preparation)
Our Comprehensive Network of Services Includes:
- Skilled Nursing Care: Registered Nurses and Licensed Nurse Practitioners providing medical services after a hospital stay, accident, medical incident, progressive or chronic illness.
- Rehabilitation Services: Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy to improve and restore mobility, function and communication capability.
- Certified Home Health Aides: We provide non-medical services that can range from hourly as needed for a short period to 24/7 live-in care and support. Our certified aides provide care and companionship to help with basic tasks of bathing and dressing, to meal preparation and assistance with daily activities.
- Medical Equipment & Supplies: We coordinate insurance coverage and deliver and set-up everything from hospital beds, mobility devices (wheelchairs, walkers) and aids, replenish bandages and supplies, and assist with home modification if needed. This includes CPAP equipment and supplies.
- Oxygen and Respiratory Care: We provide in-home oxygen and respiratory services for those with COPD, pulmonary or respiratory conditions. Our certified respiratory therapists work with your physician and install equipment and train you or your family on use. We specialize in fitting for CPAP equipment and our therapist can meet you at home the day you have your sleep study results.
- Infusion Pharmacy and Therapy Services: Our specially trained infusion nurses provide intravenous medication and fluids in your home. This can reduce the need to stay in the hospital or visit again to receive these treatments.
- Medical Alert Technology: Wireless medical alert pendant or bracelet for 24/7 response to medical needs, questions or concerns and coordination of response between family and medical care/services.
- Hospice and Palliative Care Services: Our hospice medical director coordinates end-of-life care and services with our multi-disciplinary team. Care can be provided in the home, hospital or any inpatient care facility.
We have programs to treat specialized conditions including:
- Orthopedic and joint replacement
- Cardiac care and rehabilitation
- Stroke care and rehabilitation
- Wound care and ostomy care
- High risk pregnancy and maternal child care
Contact Us for Home Care
Hackensack Meridian At Home and Hospice
Monmouth and Ocean counties
Passaic, Bergen and parts of Morris counties
Hackensack Meridian JFK At Home and Haven Hospice
Union, Somerset and Middlesex counties