Our services include:
- Adult Kidney Transplant
- Kidney Paired Donation Program
- Living Donor Program
- Pancreas transplant
- Pediatric kidney transplant
- Personalized disease management services
- Post-transplant education
- Pre-transplant evaluation and testing
- Simultaneous kidney/pancreas transplant
- Support Programs including follow-up care, mental health care and financial counseling
Why Choose Hackensack Meridian Health for Organ Transplantation
The Organ Transplantation Division at Hackensack University Medical Center is one of the leading transplant centers in the New York/New Jersey metropolitan area.
Our Kidney Transplant Program is among the fastest-growing in the nation. Through the use of advanced donor/recipient matching techniques, we have the shortest deceased donor wait times in the tri-state area.
Hackensack University Medical Center is the first hospital in New Jersey to develop an organ preservation center for organ transplantation using the LifePort Kidney Transporter to increase a kidney’s viability and lifespan.
Comprehensive services, the latest surgical approaches and seamlessly managed patient care by our team of transplant experts.