Behavioral Health Facility
61 Davis Avenue
Neptune, NJ 07753
Tues8:30 AM - 9:00 PM
Wed8:30 AM - 9:00 PM
Thurs8:30 AM - 9:00 PM
Fri8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
JSUMC Outpatient Addiction/Substance Use Disorder Treatment Services
Our office offers outpatient addiction treatment services for adults dealing with substance use issues. We also provide psychiatric assessment, medication monitoring and medication assisted treatment (MAT).
Whether you are coming to us from an inpatient facility, experiencing relapse, or managing your journey to long-term recovery and sobriety, we provided individualized care programs to support your goals and success. We provide care in a modern, spacious, healing space where our expert staff builds trust and rapport with each client; treating you as a whole person in a comfortable, compassionate and emotionally safe and supportive environment.
We are conveniently located adjacent to Jersey Shore University Medical Center, to the rear of the HOPE Tower parking deck. Look for the single story building with the blue awning.
Conditions we treat include:
- Co-Occurring Disorders (dual-diagnosis mental health and substance use issues)
- Substance Use Disorders (alcohol, illicit drugs, prescription drugs)
Services and treatments we offer include:
- Early Recovery
- Evaluation and Assessment
- Group Therapy
- Individual Therapy
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) group therapy -
- Intoxicated Driver Resource Center program (IDRC)
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Relapse Prevention
- Trauma Group