The Pediatric Care Center at Raritan Bay Medical Center
Family-Centered Care In Your CommunityIn an emergency, you want access to specialized care close to home. The Pediatric Care Center at Raritan Bay Medical Center in Perth Amboy is just that place. We provide outstanding emergency care for ill and injured children—24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We offer a family-centered, child-friendly atmosphere designed to ease your child’s fears while treating their medical concerns urgently.
The newly designed space maximizes your child’s comfort, increases efficiency, and reduces wait times. It features:
- A bright and cheerful environment to put your child at ease
- Private observation rooms
- Treatment bays specifically designed to support pediatric patient needs
Our Pediatric Care Center provides you and your child with complete and coordinated care when you need it most.
Emergency Care Designed For Children
The Pediatric Care Center is separate from our adult emergency care center and features:
- Multilingual staff committed to improving the emergency care experience
- Board-certified physicians
- Magnet-recognized certified nurses
- Expertly trained emergency care nurses and nurse practitioners, who specialize in pediatric care
- Access to more than 100 pediatric specialists from the Hackensack Meridian Health network
Why Choose Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Grade A Patient Care: We achieved a Leapfrog “A” Safety Grade which is a national distinction that recognizes hospitals for their achievements in protecting patients from preventable harm or error in the hospital.
- Raising the Standard of Diagnostic Breast Imaging: We are a certified Pink Ribbon Facility for our use of superior digital imaging for early detection of breast cancer and the advancement of women’s health.
- Nursing Excellence: We are a four-time recipient of the National Magnet Designation for nursing excellence by the American Nurses Association, the highest honor an organization can receive for professional nursing practice, and widely accepted as the gold standard of patient care.