Hackensack Meridian Health is your trusted partner for primary care services.We are New Jersey’s largest and most comprehensive network, with the experts and resources for all your health care needs. Whether you woke up with a sore throat or have an ongoing medical condition, our primary care providers offer personalized and convenient care to help you live your healthiest life.
We’re Here When You Need Us
- When You’re Sick: We have primary care providers who can see you right away to treat your illness.
- When It’s Time for a Wellness Exam: It’s important to visit a primary care provider for a yearly wellness exam. This will keep you up to date on health screenings, tests and immunizations. Early detection can help prevent serious conditions.
- When You Need Ongoing Care: We diagnose and help you manage chronic conditions like diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure and arthritis.
From routine health examinations to same-day sick visits and managing chronic conditions, our primary care physicians provide high quality care, treatment programs and referrals to our expert specialists. To make an appointment for an office or virtual visit call 1-888-464-3627.
Primary Care Services We Offer
When You’re Not Feeling Well
- Sick visits – sore throat, earache, allergy, cold and flu
- Treatment of chronic conditions such as asthma, diabetes, high blood pressure and arthritis
- Minor skin procedures and injections
- Evaluation and treatment of depression, anxiety and mood disorders
- Virtual visits
Wellness Exams and MoreA wellness appointment is an opportunity for you and your provider to establish open communication and may include:
Review of your health history
Work, camp or school physical
Discussion of any physical and mental health concerns
Review and prescribing of medications
Screenings and immunizations
Establishing a plan for your health and wellness
Management of chronic conditions
Workers’ comp liabilities with pre-approval of insurance
Clearance for surgery
Geriatric and memory assessments
Diet and nutrition support
Testing and Diagnostics
- Rapid testing for strep, flu, mononucleosis and urinary tract infection
- Blood pressure and weight
- Pap smear
- Electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG) testing
Convenient Care After Hours and Weekends
For an illness or medical problem that needs care right away – on evenings and weekends – Hackensack Meridian Health offers after hours and urgent care options. Our teams communicate and coordinate care with your doctor’s office.
Manage Your Health Anytime, Anywhere
Hackensack Meridian Health has powered MyChart with everything you need to manage your health. No more phone calls to your doctor’s office. Just log on anytime, anywhere.
- Secure messaging with your existing health care provider
- Test results and provider’s comments
- Answers to your medical questions
- Prescription refills
- Health screening reminders