General and Vascular Surgery – Shrewsbury
Electing to undergo surgery is a big decision – this is why we are dedicated to providing personalized care and getting to know each of our patients.
At our practice you will find a courteous and friendly staff, flexible hours, exceptional care, and a great patient experience.
Together our surgeons James Brock, M.D., and Joseph Cauda, M.D., have more than 20 years of surgical experience in vascular and general surgery. With privileges at Riverview Medical Center and Bayshore Medical Center, we utilize a host of advanced technologies to perform traditional and minimally invasive surgeries. Whether your condition requires a common or more complex procedure, you can feel comfortable and confident that you will be in the best hands, from your first appointment through post-operative care following your surgery.
General surgical diseases and disorders:
- Skin tumors/wounds
- Abdominal hernias
- Abdominal tumors (abdominal wall retroperitoneum)
- Hemorrhagic, infectious, inflammatory, neoplastic and obstructive disorders of the alimentary tract (stomach duodenum, small intestine, colon, appendix and rectum) and hepatobiliary/pancreatic tract
Minimally invasive procedures:
- Gastric tumor resection
- Distal pancreatectomy
- Peripheral liver resection
- Liver cyst/abscess drainage
- Enterolysis for obstruction
- Colorectal resection
- Trans-anal tumor excision
- Trans-anal resection for rectal prolapse
Vascular diseases and disorders:
- Carotid arteries (stroke prevention)
- Visceral arteries (intestinal/renal ischemia)
- Infrarenal aorta (pelvic/limb ischemia)
- Iliac/extremity arteries (pelvic/limb ischemia)
Aneurysmal disease of the:
- Infrarenal aorta
- Iliac arteries
- Visceral arteries
- Extremity arteries
- Chronic occlusion
- Chronic insufficiency
- Varicose veins
Open, hybrid and percutaneous interventions, including:
- Endovascular repair of infrarenal aortic aneurysms
- Percutaneous thrombolysis (arterial and venous)
- Stent and IVC filter placement
- Dialysis access
655 Shrewsbury Avenue
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Monday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Monday: 9:30 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
Wednesday: 9:30 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.