Convenient Care Options
Visiting an Urgent Care Center
Call, Click or Come in. Open 365 Days a Year. We are here to help and treat your ongoing medical needs including:
- COVID-19 antibody testing
- COVID-19 evaluations and testing (curbside care available)
- Cold & flu, allergies, earaches
- Stitches, sprains & strains
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Lab, EKG and X-Ray on site
- Walk in and telemedicine treatment for Depression, Anxiety and Mood disorders
Hackensack Meridian Urgent Care – Brick
Hackensack Meridian Urgent Care - Forked River
Hackensack Meridian Urgent Care – Freehold
Hackensack Meridian Urgent Care - Jackson
Hackensack Meridian Urgent Care – Long Beach Island
Hackensack Meridian Urgent Care – Monroe
Hackensack Meridian Urgent Care – Neptune City
Hackensack Meridian Urgent Care – Piscataway
Hackensack Meridian Urgent Care – Toms River
Get in line before you leave the house. Reserve your arrival time in advance below. Note, this is not an appointment time and may be subject to change based on volume.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Our urgent cares are performing COVID-19 tests on both symptomatic and asymptomatic patients without a prescription.
It's not necessary to make an appointment. However, to ensure everyone’s safety, we ask that patients seeking a COVID-19 test call us prior to their arrival.
At this time, we do not offer rapid COVID-19 tests. COVID-19 test results can take up to 6 days.
COVID-19 test results can take up to 6 days. If you are awaiting results and it has been more than 6 days since your evaluation was performed, please call the site you visited for a status update. If it has not been 6 days, please wait before calling.
I am in need of a pre-operative COVID-19 test. How many days before my procedure should I come in to get tested?
Patients are advised to schedule their COVID-19 tests 72 to 96 hours (3 to 4 days) PRIOR to their procedure. Please double check with your doctor or surgery center to confirm how soon before your procedure you should get tested.
Insurance coverage for COVID-19 testing may vary. Please verify costs and coverage with your individual insurance carrier directly.
If you are a New Jersey resident with COVID-19 symptoms and do not have health insurance, you can be tested at Hackensack Meridian Urgent Care locations at no cost to you regardless of your immigration status. You can also receive no-cost COVID-19 antibody testing.
Same day behavioral health walk-in or video visits to make an appointment.
Hackensack Meridian Urgent Care with Behavioral Health – Neptune City
Frequently Asked Questions
Common Ailments Treated:
- Flu & Fever | Earaches/Sinusitis
- Sports Injuries | Minor Fractures
- Nausea, Vomiting & Diarrhea | Stitches & Sutures
- Upper Respiratory Infections | Urinary Tract Infections
- Depression & Mood Disorders | Anxiety
- Stress | PTSD | Emotional Distress from Bullying
- Behavioral Issues in Children 16 and older and Adults
Patients with more serious mental health symptoms or in some level of crisis such as thoughts of suicide, trouble with drug or substance abuse or those who are experiencing delusional symptoms (unable to differentiate what is real versus imagined) will need to go to a Behavioral Health clinic, professional, or a local Emergency Room that is equipped for a higher level of mental health care. If you are experiencing any of the below, seek treatment in an Emergency Department.
- Thoughts of suicide or self-harm, or harming others
- Violent, erratic, or aggressive behavior
- Drug or substance withdrawal and detox
- Schizophrenia, Bi-Polar or personality disorders
If you’re experiencing the any of the below symptoms and your regular psychiatrist, psychologist or therapist is not available, Hackensack Meridian Urgent Care with Behavioral Health can help:
- Feelings of anxiety, stress or perceived panic attack
- Loss of interest or pleasure in doing things you typically enjoy
- Trouble focusing on tasks, loss of appetite, feelings of isolation
- Flare-ups from known mood disorders
- Change in conduct, hyperactivity or attention issues in children ages 16+
If you have a prescription for COVID-19 testing, you may make an appointment for drive thru testing at any of the below locations. Please call to arrange an appointment before arriving.
Nutley COVID Drive-Thru
Edison COVID Drive-Thru
Jackson COVID Drive-Thru
Hackensack Meridian offers a variety of convenient telemedicine offerings.
The Convenient Care NOW telemedicine app offers 24/7 on-demand video visits with board certified physicians in 10 minutes or less.
Visits are great for cold, flu and allergy treatment, pink eye, Urinary Tract Infections and to determine the need for COVID-19 testing.
In addition, Hackensack Meridian Medical Group primary care physicians and specialists offer in office and telemedicine visits by appointment.