Welcome to the Forensic Psychiatry Fellowship ProgramThe Department of Psychiatry at Ocean University Medical Center (OUMC) offers a one year ACGME Accredited Forensic Psychiatry Fellowship Program. With the six core competencies established by the ACGME in mind, the Forensic Psychiatry Fellowship program has been designed to provide a comprehensive and innovative clinical environment. Fellows will learn to work individually and in interdisciplinary teams with patients, and with a variety of systems of care; how to approach cases through a developmental lens; and so much more!
- Weekly psychiatry Grand Rounds
- Four annual psychiatry symposia
- Monthly Journal Club
- Daily clinical rounds
- Protected time for lectures and workshops
- Annual Hackensack Meridian Health Research Day
- Fellow wellness initiatives - As our fellow, your well-being is an important to us. At our hospital-wide fellowship orientation, fellows will be educated about the importance of leading a healthy lifestyle, tips on avoiding burnout, and the availability of counseling and mental health services.
We are now accepting applications for the 2022-2023 Academic Year and the 2023-2024 Academic Year! Click on the "Apply Now" tab to learn more.